April 29-30, 2019 Meeting
Hilton Cleveland Downtown*
100 Lakeside Ave. East
Cleveland, OH 44114
Monday, April 29, 2019
Noon - 2:30 pm
CFA Board of Directors Meeting
3:00 PM – 6:00 pm
CFA Annual Meeting
2018 Safety Awards Presentation
TOPIC: ROCK THE RECESSION
How successful contractors prepare for, thrive during, and create wealth after downturns!
Be honest, is your company ready for the next recession?
Most business strategists and forecasters are predicting the next recession is on the near-term horizon (think 6-18 months), and then they talk about “how to survive.”
You don’t want to survive, you want to figure out how to leverage the situation to profit and grow your business 10X—even while times are tough and your competitors are crashing all around you because they didn’t plan ahead.
Attend our session to shift thru the 5 Recession.com Gears:
- Gear 1 - ASSESS – Benchmark your company’s preparedness
- Gear 2 - TUNE – Tighten up your business and personal affairs
- GEAR 3 – RACE – Plan to pounce in the recession
- GEAR 4 – ACCELERATE – Capitalize on growth opportunities
- EMERGENCY BRAKE – Cut overhead as necessary to stay profitable
There are lots of companies driving around aimlessly with no plan for achieving breakout growth during the next recession. The ROCK THE RECESSION Keynote will help you to build a better company, better life, and better bottom line!
Our speaker: Jonathan Slain
6:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Sponsor Dinner & Reception
700 West St. Clair Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44113
Cleveland’s Premier Seafood Restaurant: Experience thoroughly hip dining in the heart of Downtown Cleveland’s spirited Warehouse District at the Blue Point Grille. The cosmopolitan dining room’s towering windows overlook the heart of the city.
Blue Point serves the absolute freshest and highest-quality seafood available anywhere; and shucks over 75,000 fresh oysters per year. With exceptionally attentive service and an award-winning wine list, Blue Point has earned Cleveland Magazine’s Silver Spoons Award “Best Seafood Restaurant” title every year since opening.
Zagat Survey has named this landmark, "Cleveland’s Most Popular Restaurant.
Tuesday, April 30, 2019
8:00 am – 9:30 am
Fabricator Round Tables - Breakfast
9:30 am – 10:00 am
Large Group Discussion
Contact CFA with any topics you would like to see discussed via email@example.com.
10:00 am – 1:00 pm
PEER LEARNING GROUP Session (for committed members only)
- There is an additional Annual fee to participate in the Peer Group. Unless you have paid this fee, please do not sign up for this portion of the meeting. Committed participants will receive a separate agenda and communication regarding the Peer Group session.
- Committed companies can bring up to 2 participants
- Lunch will be provided.
- Please plan to attend the complete session until 1:00 pm
* A King room at the hotel is $219 with WiFi included. CFA will make your room reservation per your registration information. CFA will send your your confirmation approximately one week prior to the event.
CFA limits Member Companies to having 2 company employees attend as a portion of their dues.
Spouses and significant others as well as employees above 2 will be charged $150 per person.
Vendor Sponsors are limited to 2 attendees only.
A cancellation fee of $175 will apply for any and all registrations cancelled by Wednesday, April 24 at Noon.
No shows will also be invoiced a fee of $175.
PRINTABLE AGENDA CLICK HERE