October 21-22, 2019
The Halcyon Hotel
Cherry Creek, Denver, CO
$249 per King room
Sunday, October 20, 2019
SPECIAL OPTIONAL EVENT [Registration required]
6:00 – 9:00 PM
~Hosted by LPR Construction and Brown Strauss
At the Punch Bowl Social
65 Broadway, Denver, CO 80203
Drinks and light food/appetizers will be served
Monday, October 21, 2019
Noon - 3:30 pm
CFA Board of Directors Meeting (Marble Room)
4:00 PM – 6:00 pm
General Session (Arbor Room)
TOPIC: An in depth look at the Technology and Products available for the robotic fitting and/or welding of fabricated structural steel
CFA hosts 4 presenters from major companies in the US that are manufacturing and marketing tools for robotic fitting and welding specifically for structural steel fabrication.
Companies scheduled to present (with links to some information about their technology):
• Ocean Machinery
Each presentation will focus on:
- The company’s primary focus as it relates to catering to the structural steel fabrication industry
- The company’s current structural steel robotic fitting and/or welding product offering
- It’s capabilities and what it does well (type of work that produces the greatest payback)
- What its limitations are (what it doesn’t do well)
- What’s the approximate cost of a representative installation
- What’s the expected return on investment and how that is calculated
- Number of installs in North America and in other areas of the world
- Address the most-often asked question of their prospective customers
- Their company’s near-future expected product offerings addressing all the bullet points above as well as the expected timing of its release
- Where’s this technology going in the next 10 years from their company’s perspective
6:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Sponsor Dinner & Reception
Del Frisco’s Grille
100 St Paul Street, Suite 140
Cherry Creek, CO 80206
We’ve bought out the place!
Modern, inviting, stylish and fun, Del Frisco's Grille in Cherry Creek takes the classic bar and grill to new heights, drawing inspiration from bold flavors and market-fresh ingredients. The energetic bar creates a buzz throughout the restaurant and sets the stage for an amazing night out. The roof top patio provides views of Denver, join us and enjoy al fresco dining at one of the best restaurants in Cherry Creek.
Get there on your own – about 2 blocks from the hotel.
Tuesday, October 22, 2019
8:00 am – 9:30 am
Fabricator Round Tables - Breakfast (Linear, Marble and Nest Rooms)
9:30 am – 10:00 am
Large Group Discussion
Contact CFA with any topics you would like to see discussed via email@example.com
10:00 am – 1:00 pm
PEER LEARNING GROUP Session (for committed members only) (Marble Room)
There is an additional Annual fee to participate in the Peer Group. Unless you have paid this fee, please do not sign up for this portion of the meeting. Committed participants will receive a separate agenda and communication regarding the Peer Group session within the next week or so.
Committed companies can bring up to 2 participants
Lunch will be provided.
Please plan to attend the complete session until 1:00 pm
Afternoon: Optional Brewery Tour
Jay Stewart is putting together a brewery tour for Tuesday afternoon. If you have interest in participating and want more information, please contact Jay directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download a printable agenda here
**CFA limits Member Companies to having 2 company employees attend as a portion of their dues.
Spouses and significant others as well as employees above 2 will be charged $150 per person.
Vendor Sponsors are limited to 2 attendees only.
A cancellation fee of $175 will apply for any and all registrations
cancelled after Wednesday, October 16 at Noon.
No shows (someone who does not attend and does not cancel) will also be invoiced a fee of $175.